Free Shipping over $60.00!: Hard water & mineral spot cleaning, shower door cleaning, windows, toilet rust, mold, mildew and hard mineral deposit remover. EPA Approved disinfectant against odor causing bacteria.
Keywords: glass corrosion, water spot tips, glass spot cleaner, well water, window washing, acid rain, chrome cleaner, salt water spray, road grime, sprinklers, safe cleaning, no caustic acid, no mixing cleaner, safe cleaning, environment safe, scum off, scum off cleaner, removes scum off, scum off cleaner, cleaner scum off, scum off tile, scum off shower doors, scum off tile, scum off fiberglass, scum off bathroom surfaces, cleaning scum off faucets, cleaning shower doors, cleaning hard water spots, cleaning toilet rust, Shower, Hard Water Spot, Hard Water Spot Removal, Shower Door, Cleaning Product, Glass Shower Doors, Lime Deposits, disinfectant, lime, grease, rust, Kills mold and mildew, oxygen bleach, oxi clean, go green, cleaning, bring it on cleaner, safe cleaning,
Abstract: No Mixing Needed! Eliminate Water Spots AND Keep Them From Coming Back! Contains Oxygen Bleach For Disinfecting! Ready to use formula!
How does this formula work?: The oxygen bleach tackles the outer layer of the minerals, as you scrub on the surface the mild abrasive plus the acid base, very low PH formula attacks the rest of the minerals.
Cleaning shower doors and cleaning hard water spots and toilet rust with this product is easy. Along with many other uses; it removes water and mineral deposits caused by manganese, lime, phosphorous, calcium and other minerals. Also works on oxidation deposits and rust. Removes tree sap, soap scum and mildew. Pleasant Mint Fragrance. Contains Oxygen Bleach for disinfecting.
Warning: You may experience periods of extreme happiness when using Bring-It-ON! Click here
to see actual photos!
- You'll once again have glass or tile that you WANT your family, friends and neighbors to see.
- It works FAST. You'll have time to enjoy your life instead of cleaning things!
- It is EFFECTIVE. No need for exhaustive scrubbing. No more aches and pains the day after cleaning.
- It is SIMPLE to use: Wipe on, let dry, wipe off.
- It smells GREAT! A pleasant, invigorating mint fragrance.
- It's SAFE. You'll breathe easily, because there are NO dangerous fumes, and no gloves or goggles are required.
- It's READY to use right now. No messy or inconsistent mixing of powders or chemicals to waste your time.
- The result are BEAUTIFUL!
- Removes hard water spots, rust, mold, mildew, mineral deposits, oxidation, crusty build-up, film, soap scum, lime scale, calcium, organic stains, alkali, salt spray, well water stains, and much more.
- Works on glass, tile, porcelain, stainless steel, Corian, aluminum, chrome and fiberglass.
- Especially designed to eliminate water spots on glass shower doors.
- Cleans showers, floors, counter tops, toilets, windows, faucets, fixtures, sinks, tubs, stovetops, ovens, BBQ grills, pots and pans.
- Outdoor uses include car windows, pool tile, outside windows.
- Contains oxygen bleach, an amazing and effective cleaning compound. For more information on oxygen bleach, click here
- 12 years of research was needed to find the chemical combination that breaks the molecular bonds that keep tough stains attached to surfaces.
- Mint fragrance
- Unconditional money-back guarantee
- I received a sample in Mexico at a trade show, just wanted to say that I can't believe how great this product worked on my outside office windows, I am looking into being a dealer with your company in Guadalajara Mexico, thanks for a great product. Carlos, Mexico City
- I used the bring it on sample size for my shower doors after three years of trying every product there is.
It worked!!!!! Thank You so much, I am so glad, you have a trail size for people like me. Now I can buy the big ones. The shower doors look new, I am so amazed! V.T.
- "I used to wait until the state fair in Sacramento to get my refill of Bring It On Cleaner, until I discovered that our local Ace Hardware, Emigh's carry's it!! Thanks for a product that really does what it says!" Christi, Folsom, Ca.
- "My customers really seem to like this product, this is the 4th time I've ordered by the case." Sharon, Country Glass, Mammoth Lakes, Ca.
- "After receiving a sample of the Bring It On Cleaner at the National Hardware Show in Las Vegas this year and hearing Gary Sullivan from the talk radio show recommend this product for shower doors and windows, for hard water stains, I thought to give it a try on my outside windows that have terrible alkali spots that turn my windows white. To my amazement this product cleaned the windows and removed all the build-up! Thanks for a product that works!" Cindy, Las Vegas Nevada
- "My cars plastic headlights lens have become so dull due to the affects of oxidation that they became translucent. I could no longer see the headlight bulb or it's reflectors. So, I went to my nearby auto parts store purchased a Headlight Restoration Kit to repair the problem. After following the instructions 3 times, I was not satisfied with final results of my efforts. I made up my mind to accept the expense to replace both headlights, weeks later, I got the idea to try that stuff I had on hand, Bring It On, It can't hurt, right? After all, I intend to replace the lamps anyhow. After applying Bring It On Cleaner just one time, as directed, Bring It On Cleaner removed that unwanted oxidation from the plastic lens. I could see the bulb and the reflector. Of course I was so happy that I immediately started work on the other headlight and I was just as pleased of the final results that I accomplished using Bring It On Cleaner. Now I don't have to buy a new set of headlights, Thanks you, for a product that really works well." Le Roy Posted email April 23, 2011
- Wow - what a product! I am only sorry I didn't take a picture of my 50 year old windows before I used the Bring It On cleaner. Truely amazing and I really enjoy the windows again. (They are living a second life framed outside in the south end of our patio during the winter months) Thanks for a great product! Marianne, Medford, OR
- "We came across this product at the ISSA Internation Cleaning Show in Orlando Florida in October 2007. We were so impressed with the results we now carry this product in our Janitorial Suppy House for our wholesale customers."
- "I have a window washing business in Los Angeles, Ca. washing windows on tall buildings. I came across this product and sent for a sample, now I buy the product by the cases! A little elbow grease on some of the windows, but they are spotless!"
- "This product actually works! I was in the process of replacing the tile in my guest bathroom, I tried the Bring It On Cleaner, after hearing Gary Sullivan talkshow host recommend it on a radio station in our town. I ordered it, used it and love the results." - Kristin from Minnesota
- "There is nothing better for cleaning shower doors than Bring it ON." - Gary Sullivan, host of America's most listened-to home improvement radio talk show.
- "We have used Bring It On! It Really Works! for cleaning shower doors that had 30 years of mineral build-up. Yes, we worked on it! But it cleaned them spotless! This product really works!" - Patty from California
- "This product is the only one I have found that removes all the water spots on windows at my car wash." Happy customers!
- "Thank you for a great product. We have 80 clear shower doors at our resort and nothing cleans them like your Bring It On Cleaner." - Canerros Inn, Napa, Ca.
- "I have a beigh corian sink that gets stains on it in the kitchen from coffee, food and more. Used your water stain remover and my sink looks new!"
- Directions for use: Use sparingly; lightly moisten a cloth or sponge, use a small amount. Rub firmly in a circular motion on a dry surface until area is clean, on tough areas let it set for up to 1 hour. Repeat if necessary. Work a 2-3 inch area at a time. Rinse with warm water. For tough jobs, refer to directions on the back of the jar.
- How does this formula work?: The oxygen bleach tackles to outer layer of the minerals, as you scrub on the surface the mild abrasive plus the acid base, very low PH formula attacks the rest of the minerals.
- Cautions: Always test on an inconspicuous place before applying to visible surfaces.
- MSDS: To download the Materials Safety Data Sheet for Bring it ON, click here
- For large areas or tough spots a hand held buffer or palm sander can be used. We like the Black & Decker FS-500 or FS-600G, or Ryobi Oribital Buffer RB60K or RB101 10 inch at Home Depot, use on low speed
Testimony: We have never found anything to clean the dozens of hotel room bathrooms at our Resort daily. This product cleans our 80 glass shower doors, sinks and faucets spotless. This product actually works!
We now order by the cases.
Witness: The Carneros Inn Resort, Napa Ca.
Testimony: Wow-what a product!
This is our amazing new combo for removing and preventing water spots. 32oz Bring It On! It Really Works! Water Spot Remove- 16oz Pro-tect Shield Silicone Sealant.How Does This Formula Work?
The oxygen bleach tackles the outer layer of the minerals, as you scrub on the surface the mild abrasive plus the acid base, very low PH formula attacks the rest of the minerals.
Our Water Spot WatchDog combo is great for:
- cleaning shower doors
- cleaning hard water spots
- cleaning toilet rust
- removing mold & mildew
- cleaning sinks & faucets
- removing mineral deposits
- removing oxidation
- cleaning tile
- cleaning bathroom fixtures
- kitchen uses: sinks & stove tops
Bring It On! It Really Works! Removes hard water spots, mineral deposits and rust caused by manganese, lime, phosphorus, calcium and oxidation deposits.
What are Oxygen Bleaches? Oxygen Bleaches are materials that release oxygen for cleaning and bleaching of stains and dirt upon addition to water. Sodium Percarbonate/ Oxygen Bleach is used in toilet bowl cleaners, cleansers, household kitchen and bathroom cleaners, grout cleaner, cleaning products, laundry detergents, color fast detergents, dishwashing detergents, upolstery cleaners, wood decks, carpet cleaners and more. Oxygen Bleaches are made by treating natural soda ash or natural borax with hydrogen peroxide. These materials can absorb the oxygen while remaining free flowing solids. Upon dissolving in water, they release the oxygen.
This product was 12 years in the making. We searched high and low for a product that would do the job for our customers! We have tackled some of the toughest areas, outside windows, cleaning shower doors, cleaning hard water spots, etc.
Give it a try! Money back guarantee!
Pleasant Mint Fragrance. Gentle On Hands, No Gloves Needed,
No Mixing, No Breathing Caustic Fumes
More Suggested Uses for Bring It On! It Really Works!:
- Fiberglass tubs and showers
- Tile showers and floors
- Porcelain sinks and tubs
- Corian sinks and countertops
- Windshields - cars, trucks, RVs, boat's
- Plastic head lights oxidaton
- Car, Boats, RV windows
- Stainless steel sinks
- Pots and pans
- Aluminum shower frames
- Stainless steel (note: do not use on high gloss)
Professional Uses for Bring It On! It Really Works!
- Office Buildings
- Goverment Offices
- Correctional Int.
- Care Homes
- Fire Stations
- Service Vehicles
- Marine Glass
- Chrome Trimmings
- Aquarium Glass
- Resorts- Houseboats
Vicki's suggestions: I have found if I leave the Bring It On! Water Spot Remove on the surface that I am cleaning for 10-30 minutes it slowly works to break down the toughest minerals. It even surprized me!!
Directions: Use sparingly; lightly moisten a cloth or
sponge, use a small amount. Rub firmly in a circular motion on a dry surface until area is clean. Repeat if necessary. Work a 2-3 inch area at a time. Rinse with warm water. For tough jobs, refer to directions on the back of the bottle.
Note: For large to clean areas or tough spots a hand held buffer, or Palm Sander can be used. Black & Decker FS-500 or FS-600G
Simple directions help you to know your next step for: cleaning shower doors, cleaning hard water spots and cleaning toilet rust, etc.After using our Bring It On! It Really Works! Water Spot Remover, apply our Pro-tect Shield Sealant; it provides durable protection, fills pores and forms a durable high gloss shield with silicone so water sheets off the surface, minerals don't buildup.
Use every 4-6 weeks, you won't have to use the water spot remover as often. Click here for more information on our Pro-tect Shield.