Howard Products Restore A Finish wood restoration.
Notice: This item subject to shipping restrictions
If you intend to ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, or outside the USA, click here
Abstract: Don't strip or refinish your antiques, furniture or cabinets before you try Restor-a-Finish. This amazing product quickly and easily penetrates faded lacquer, shellac, or varnish finishes and restores them back to their original color, while it blends out white heat rings, water marks. Your money back if you are not completely satisfied.(Click on picture to view color chart.) To purcase more than one color, click here
Keywords: Howards Products Restore A Finish, Howards Products Restor A Finish, Antiques, Frank Loomis, Frank Farmer Loomis IV, wood restoration, wood finishes, Touch Of Oranges Wood Cleaner, feed and wax, restor it, finish, wood finish, white ring marks, scratches, faded wood, Gary Sullivan, clean wood, restore wood, stain wood, faded lacquer, restor a finish, restors a finish, restore finish, finish on wood, wood restoration kit, beeswax, hard finish on wood, restore the finish on wood, restor finish, water damage, flood damage, damage on wood, water damage on wood,
- Eliminates white rings, water marks, minor scratches, oxidization, smoke damage.
- Restores original lustre
- 1 step cleaning process
- 9 different colors
- Will not dissolve existing finish
- Formula has been in use for 40 years
- Safe to use will not dissolve, remove or even soften the existing finish.
- Safe to reapply will not darken the existing color (may want to reapply for deep white rings and watermarks).
- More for your money - can be used on multiple surfaces can be used on lacquer, shellac, and varnish (does not harm or penetrate polyurethane simply cleans it).
- Even more for your money quickly eliminates: white heat rings, water marks or damage on wood, sun fade, oxidation, smoke damage, etc
- Save time by cleaning and restoring the finish in one step without removing any of the existing finish.
- Easy to use- wipe on and wipe off!
- Less expensive that refinishing
- Leaves wood looking new
-"The product was incredible. It transformed our kitchen cabinets. The customer service was excellent and the ladies were very patient with all my long questions. Thanks a lot!!!" - Winnie S, Clairemont, CA
-"I love this product and will recommend it to all my friends. My cabinets look new again and it is all because of your product." Kimberly A, Margate, FL
-"WOW! I could not be happier with the service I received. But the best part is the incredible product... my furniture looks brand new. I love you guys!!!" - Walter M, Houston TX
-"The product is the best I have found for cleaning and oiling furniture. I will restore old wood and make it look like new. I have recommended it to my friends and have even bought them starter kits. The product is worth the money!!!" - Margaret T, Lodi CA
-"I have used the product and love the results. I definately will order again." - Patricia L, Jacksonville FL
-"We bought a Howard product from Touch of oranges. It is really good product. We were using it just for 2 days and the difference is incredible. Restor a finish is a good product. For us it is working excellent. The delivery and shopping at Touch of Oranges was great. Thanks." - Pascal & Monica L, Eagle River AK
- Apply Restor-a-Finish with a small pad of cloth, or for severe scratches, super-fine 0000 steel wool.
- Do not pour directly on finish.
- Do not use polyurethane on top of Restor-a-Finish as the product will not dry properly.
- Caution: Product is flammable and is an eye irritant.
Testimony: The wood finish restorer did an awesome job to an old worn out table and chairs.
Witness: Ross from California
Caption: Restore-A-Finish provides a quick and easy method to restore color and lustre to worn wood finishes. The formula has been is use for over 40 years!
If you are dealing with a wood surface that contains white heat rings or water marks, scratches or blemishes, Restor-a-Finish can make your wood look like new again, without damaging the existing finish and without costly and time-consuming stripping and refinishing.
Before you take on a stripping and refinishing project, try simply restoring the finish by using Restor-a-Finish. If you are not completely satisfied, we will refund your purchase price, no questions asked. You could save yourself a ton of time and money!
Don't forget to clean the surface before refinishing, and to protect your new finish after you have finished. We offer a reduced price when you order our package of products for cleaning, restoring, and protecting finishes. Click here
for a special deal on our Complete Wood Restoration Kit
Prices are a lot lower when you buy more than one can! For volume pricing, click here
When you are matching colors, if your wood is between two colors, choose the lighter color.
When you want more than one color selection, specify them in the comment section of your order form OR place the item in your cart again with the additional color selection and appropriate quantity.