Title: New home cleaning tips, hints, secrets and how to's
Abstract: New home cleaning tips, hints, secrets and how to's
Keywords: Kitchen cleaning tips
Caption: You did it! Congrats on your new home!
Moving into a new place often brings surprises... everything from overspray on the kitchen fixtures to discovering that the former homeowner had HORRIBLE cleaning skills!
Don't sweat the small stuff... and remember that it's ALL small stuff!
Just follow these simple tips and your new home will be sparkling in no time at all. Cleaning Rules to follow for a New Home
- Do not use water on wood! Soaps and water base products dry and damage wood finishes. Use Touch of Oranges
- Do not scrub down hardwood floors with water, this can damage the surface and cause mold to grow in the grain of the wood. Use Touch of Oranges with Micro Fiber Mop
- Use safe cleaning products to repel hard water spots and stains on shower doors and windows. Use Pro-Tect Shield
- Protect exterior doors from harsh weather, sun, rain, heat. Use Sun Shield
- Kitchen Cabinets, Use Touch of Orange Wood Cleaner once per month, follow through with Touch of Beeswax to protect wood surfaces from water or steam damage.