Title: Bring It On Cleaner Spot Remover Really Works!
Warning: You may experience periods of extreme happiness when you see how well Bring-It-ON removes stains. Click here
to see photos of Bring-It-ON handling TOUGH cleaning problems!
Keywords: scum off, scum off cleaner, removes scum off, scum off cleaner, cleaner scum off, scum off tile, scum off shower doors, scum off tile, scum off fiberglass, scum off bathroom surfaces, cleaning scum off faucets,cleaning shower doors, cleaning hard water spots, cleaning toilet rust, Shower, Hard Water Spot, Hard Water Spot Removal, Shower Door, Cleaning Product, Glass Shower Doors, Lime Deposits, Gary Sullivan, hard minerals, spots on glass, cleaning showers, cleaning sinks, Glass, Glass Clean, Automotive Glass, Mineral Stained glass, Stained Glass, Stained Windows, Stain Doctor, Shower Cleaning, Glass Scale, Glass Cleaning, Bring It On, bring it on water spot remover, remove calcium, salt water spray, graffiti, volcanic vog, rubber marks, film, black streaks, organic stains, mold stains, mildew stains, soap scum, alkali, rust, sulfur, cleaning hotels, cleaning motels, office buildings, cleaning schools, cleaning water fountains, cleaning service vehicles, cleaning marine glass, window cleaning, glass cleaning, spots on glass, spots on car windows, hot tubs, furniture, glass tables, pool tile cleaning, mobile home sideing, cleaning sideing, cleaning bbq grills, cleaning brick, cleaning soot, cleaning coffee pots, cleaning boats, windows clean, glass blocks, anodoized brass, anodoized aluminum, oven cleaning, sinks, berry stains, counter tops, wholesale cleaning products, janitorila cleaning products, window cleaning, cleaning sky scraper windows, acid base window cleaner, acid base water spot remover, amaze cleaner, dirty tile, dirty glass, dirty windows, dirty showers, dirty sinks, dirty surfaces, dirty toliet, dirty porclain, dirty coffee pots, dirty glass, dirty windshield, dirty bathtub, Protect shield sealant, Protec shield, Protect shield, Pro-tect shield, cleaning products for windows, cleaning products for shower doors, cleaning products for glass, glass, windshields, pool tile, hot tubs, clean hot tubs, clean pool tile, clean gourmet kitchen, Gourmet Housewares Show, gourmet kitchen, clean stove top, clean oven, clean pots, clean pans,
Abstract: Bring-It-ON cleaner is guaranteed to quickly and easily remove hard water stains and soap scum from glass or tile or your money back. No Mixing! No Harsh Chemicals! An extra thick synergistically blended detergent based cleaner designed to tackle the toughest cleaning jobs. Cleaning shower doors and cleaning hard water spots and toilet rust with this product is easy.
Warning: Bring It On! Spot Remover Really Works! is VERY powerful. Always test it on an inconspicuous spot before applying it to an entire surface!
Features: Guaranteed to remove your spots or your money back! One simple step to remove stains. Pleasant mint fragrance and no mixing needed.
Testimony: I own a Janitorial Service, I attended the cleaning show in Orlando and was given a sample of the Bring It On Cleaner Spot Remover for hard water and mineral deposits. Excellent product! I order it by the cases for my customers. Excited to finally find a product that works!
Witness: Jerry, Los Angeles Ca.
- You'll once again have glass or tile that you WANT your family, friends and neighbors to see.
- It works FAST. You'll have time to enjoy your life instead of cleaning things!
- It is EFFECTIVE. No need for exhaustive scrubbing. No more aches and pains the day after cleaning.
- It is SIMPLE to use: Wipe on, let dry, wipe off.
- It smells GREAT! A pleasant, invigorating mint fragrance.
- It's SAFE. You'll breathe easily, because there are NO dangerous fumes, and no gloves or goggles are required.
- It's READY to use right now. No messy or inconsistent mixing of powders or chemicals to waste your time.
- The result are AMAZING!
- Removes hard water spots, rust, mold, mildew, mineral deposits, oxidation, crusty build-up, film, soap scum, lime scale, calcium, organic stains, alkali, salt spray, well water stains, and much more.
- Works on glass, tile, porcelain, stainless steel, Corian, aluminum, chrome, fiberglass and more.
- Especially designed to eliminate water spots on glass shower doors.
- Cleans showers, floors, counter tops, toilets, windows, faucets, fixtures, sinks, tubs, stovetops, ovens, pots and pans.
- Outdoor uses include car windows, pool tile, outside windows, patio furniture, stains, BBQ Grills and more.
- Contains oxygen bleach, an amazing and effective cleaning compound. For more information on oxygen bleach, click here
- 12 years of research was needed to find the chemical combination that breaks the molecular bonds that keep tough stains attached to surfaces.
- Mint fragrance
- Safe to use
- Unconditional money-back guarantee
- "I use to wait until the state fair in Sacramento to get my refill of Bring It On Cleaner, until I discovered that our local Ace Hardware, Emigh's carry's it!! Thanks for a product that really does what it says!" Christi, Folsom, Ca.
- "My customers really seem to like this product, this is the 4th time I've ordered by the case." Sharon, Country Glass, Mammoth Lakes, Ca.
- "After receiving a sample of the Bring It On Cleaner at the National Hardware Show in Las Vegas this year and hearing Gary Sullivan from the talk radio show recommend this product for shower doors and windows, for hard water stains, I thought to give it a try on my outside windows that have terrible alkali spots that turn my windows white. To my amazement this product cleaned the windows and removed all the build-up! Thanks for a product that works!" Cindy, Las Vegas Nevada
- "My cars plastic headlights lens have become so dull due to the affects of oxidation that they became translucent. I could no longer see the headlight bulb or it's reflectors. So, I went to my nearby auto parts store purchased a Headlight Restoration Kit to repair the problem. After following the instructions 3 times, I was not satisfied with final results of my efforts. I made up my mind to accept the expense to replace both headlights, weeks later, I got the idea to try that stuff I had on hand, Bring It On, It can't hurt, right? After all, I intend to replace the lamps anyhow. After applying Bring It On Cleaner just one time, as directed, Bring It On Cleaner removed that unwanted oxidation from the plastic lens. I could see the bulb and the reflector. I was just as pleased with the final results that I accomplished using Bring It On Cleaner. Now I don't have to buy a new set of headlights, Thanks you, for a product that really works well." Le Roy Posted email April 23, 2011
- "I first came across your great product in the Las Vegas Herald Newspaper in June of 2007. We have alkali in the water here in Las Vegas and it turns our outside windows white. I tryed everything on the market to remove it and nothing worked! Not until I found your product, Boy when you say Bring It On! You mean it! My windows are spotless and the product saved me thousand on not replacing my windows. Thanks Audry Las Vegas, Nevada
- "We recieved a sample of this product at the ISSA Internation Cleaning Show in Orlando Florida in October 2007. We were so impressed with the results we now carry this product in our Janitorial Suppy House for our wholesale customers."
- "I have a window washing business in Los Angeles, Ca. washing windows on tall buildings. I came across this product and sent for a sample, now I buy the product by the cases! A little elbow grease on some of the windows, but they are spotless!"
- "This product actually works! I was in the process of replacing the tile in my guest bathroom, I tried the Bring It On Cleaner, after hearing Gary Sullivan talkshow host recommend it on a radio station in our town. I ordered it, used it and love the results." - Kristin from Minnesota
- "There is nothing better for cleaning shower doors than Bring it ON." - Gary Sullivan, host of America's most listened-to home improvement radio talk show.
- "We have used Bring It On! for cleaning shower doors that had 30 years of mineral build-up. Yes, we worked on it! But it cleaned them spotless! This product really works!" - Patty from California
- "This product is the only one I have found that removes all the water spots on windows at my car wash." Happy customers!
- "Thank you for a great product. We have 80 clear shower doors at our resort and nothing cleans them like your Bring it on cleaner." - Carneros Inn, Napa, Ca.
- "I have a beigh corian sink that gets stains on it in the kitchen from coffee, food and more. Used your water stain remover and my sink looks new!"
_ "I have over 50 year old living room windows, I could never find anything to clean them to my satisfaction until I came across this product last year at the Fresno Home Show. Those old windows look like new!! Thanks for a great product! Julie Fresno Ca.
_ "I bought your product at the State Fair in Sacramneto and I was sceptical, but when I started using it I couldn't believe that it really worked! Thanks"
- Directions for use: Use sparingly; lightly moisten a cloth or sponge, use a small amount. Rub firmly in a circular motion on a dry surface until area is clean, on tough areas let it set for up to 1 hour. Repeat if necessary. Work a 2-3 inch area at a time. Rinse with warm water. For tough jobs, refer to directions on the back of the bottle.
- How does this formula work?: The oxygen bleach tackles to outer layer of the minerals, as you scrub on the surface the mild abrasive plus the acid base, very low PH formula attacks the rest of the minerals.
- Cautions: Always test on an inconspicuous place before applying to visible surfaces.
- MSDS: To download the Materials Safety Data Sheet for Bring it ON, click here
- For large areas or tough spots a hand held buffer or palm sander can be used. We recommend the Black & Decker FS-500 or FS-600G.
Bring-It-ON Cleaner is guaranteed to quickly and easily remove hard water stains or your money back. You can have beautiful glass and tile again in no time when you use Bring-It-ON cleaner for your tough cleaning problems.
Do you have questions about Bring-It-ON Cleaner? Or a testimonial? How about before and after photos of your cleaning project? Then please visit the Bring-It-ON page on Facebook. Click here!
Finally! A solution to those frustrating stubborn hard water spots, stains, rust and mineral deposits. Thousands of people are enjoying sparkling clear glass windows and tile surfaces that were once hopelessly filthy. They were amazed at how easy it was to remove weeks... months... even YEARS of built-up minerals and spots. Check out the testimonials!
How Does This Formula Work?
The oxygen bleach tackles the outer layer of the minerals, as you scrub on the surface the mild abrasive plus the acid base, very low PH formula attacks the rest of the minerals.
And now YOU are about to discover the secret that those people are now using to eliminate ugly spots for good!
Imagine your shower door or tile looking just like it did when it was brand new. No more water spots, soap scum, or build-up. Imagine it staying clean for months and months at a time. Doesn't that feel great?
Do you see the shower door in the photo up above? That was the TOUGHEST shower door I ever tackled, 30 years of build-up hard mineral stains from Fresno, Ca., Bring It On Cleaner did the job!
"Bring It On" is guaranteed to remove stains quickly and easily or your money back. Why are we so confident? It is because over 99% of the people who purchase it are happy with the results!
Bring-it-ON! is recommended by America's most listened-to Home Improvement radio talk show host, Gary Sullivan. Gary recommends the Bring It On Cleaner when customers call in for solutions to their problem areas! He has tried it himself!
Vicki's Tip: For *extremely* subborn stains, let the Bring It On stay on the surface for 10-30 minutes or longer to give the product more time to break those chemical bonds.
Labor saving tip!
After using our Bring It ON! It Really Works! Water Spot Remover, apply our Pro-tect Shield Sealant; it provides durable protection, fills pores and forms a durable high gloss shield with silicone so water sheets off the surface and the minerals don't buildup. Use every 4-6 weeks, you won't have to use the water spot remover as often. Click here
for more information on our Pro-tect Shield.
To quickly and easily remove those ugly stains, click the 'Buy Now' button now.
If you've just bought a home and the shower glass needs cleaning, click here
You've just bought a new home and the exterior windows won't come clean, click here
You've just bought a home and the pool tile won't come clean, click here
You are selling your home, click here
You already own a home and the shower glass is getting cloudy, click here
You already own a home and the exterior windows are getting cloudy, click here
If you are a Property Manager, click here
If you are a Professional Housekeeper, click here
If you own or manage a Professional Cleaning Service, click here