Bring-It-ON Cleaner is guaranteed to quickly and easily remove hard water stains or your money back. You can have beautiful glass and tile again in no time when you use Bring-It-ON cleaner for your tough cleaning problems.
Finally! A solution to those frustrating stubborn hard water spots, stains, rust, soap scum and mineral deposits. Thousands of people are enjoying sparkling clear glass windows and tile surfaces that were once hopelessly filthy. They were amazed at how easy it was to remove weeks... months... even YEARS of built-up minerals and spots. Check out the testimonials!How Does This Formula Work?
The oxygen bleach tackles the outer layer of the minerals, as you scrub on the surface the mild abrasive plus the Oxygen Bleach base, very low PH formula attacks the rest of the minerals.
And now YOU are about to discover the secret that those people are now using to eliminate ugly spots for good!
Imagine your shower door or tile looking just like it did when it was brand new. No more water spots, soap scum, or build-up. Imagine it staying clean for months and months at a time. Doesn't that feel great?
"Bring It On" is guaranteed to remove stains quickly and easily or your money back. Why are we so confident? It is because over 99% of the people who purchase it are happy with the results!
Bring-It-ON! is recommended by America's most listened-to Home Improvement radio talk show host, Gary Sullivan. Gary recommends the Bring It On Cleaner when customers call in for solutions to their problem areas! He has tried it himself!
Vicki's Tip: For *extremely* stubborn stains, let the Bring It On stay on the surface for 10-30 minutes or longer to give the product more time to break those chemical bonds. Labor saving tip!
After using our Bring It ON! It Really Works! Water Spot Remover, apply our Pro-tect Shield Sealant; it provides durable protection, fills pores and forms a durable high gloss shield with silicone so water sheets off the surface and the minerals don't buildup. Use every 4-6 weeks, you won't have to use the water spot remover as often. Click here
for more information on our Pro-tect Shield.
Bring It On Cleaner is a professional strength cleaner recommended by both glazing contractors and professional window cleaning companies. It is successfully used in hospitals, nursing homes, manufacturing plants, hotels, supermarkets and other public facilities with difficult to clean surfaces.
To quickly and easily remove those ugly stains, click the 'Add to Cart' button now.
Do you have questions about Bring-It-ON Cleaner? Or a testimonial? How about before and after photos of your cleaning project? Then please visit the Bring-It-ON page on Facebook. Click here
- Removes hard water spots, rust, mold, mildew, mineral deposits, oxidation, crusty build-up, film, soap scum, lime scale, calcium, organic stains, alkali, salt spray, well water stains, and much more.
- Works on glass, tile, porcelain, stainless steel, Corian, aluminum, chrome, fiberglass and more.
- Especially designed to eliminate water spots on glass shower doors.
- Cleans showers, floors, counter tops, toilets, windows, faucets, fixtures, sinks, tubs, stovetops, ovens, pots and pans.
- Outdoor uses include car windows, pool tile, outside windows, patio furniture, stains, BBQ Grills and more.
- Contains oxygen bleach, an amazing and effective cleaning compound. For more information on oxygen bleach, click here.
- 12 years of research was needed to find the chemical combination that breaks the molecular bonds that keep tough stains attached to surfaces.
- Mint fragrance
- Safe to use
- Unconditional money-back guarantee
- You'll once again have glass or tile that you WANT your family, friends and neighbors to see.
- It works FAST. You'll have time to enjoy your life instead of cleaning things!
- It is EFFECTIVE. No need for exhaustive scrubbing. No more aches and pains the day after cleaning.
- It is SIMPLE to use: Wipe on, let dry, wipe off.
- It smells GREAT! A pleasant, invigorating mint fragrance.
- It's SAFE. You'll breathe easily, because there are NO dangerous fumes, and no gloves or goggles are required.
- It's READY to use right now. No messy or inconsistent mixing of powders or chemicals to waste your time.
- The result are AMAZING!
- I own a Janitorial Service, I attended the cleaning show in Orlando and was given a sample of the Bring It On Cleaner Spot Remover for hard water and mineral deposits. Excellent product! I order it by the cases for my customers. Excited to finally find a product that works! - Jerry, Los Angeles Ca.
- I use to wait until the state fair in Sacramento to get my refill of Bring It On Cleaner, until I discovered that our local Ace Hardware, Emigh's carry's it!! Thanks for a product that really does what it says!" Christi, Folsom, Ca.
- My customers really seem to like this product, this is the 4th time I've ordered by the case." Sharon, Country Glass, Mammoth Lakes, Ca.
- After receiving a sample of the Bring It On Cleaner at the National Hardware Show in Las Vegas this year and hearing Gary Sullivan from the talk radio show recommend this product for shower doors and windows, for hard water stains, I thought to give it a try on my outside windows that have terrible alkali spots that turn my windows white. To my amazement this product cleaned the windows and removed all the build-up! Thanks for a product that works!" Cindy, Las Vegas Nevada
- My cars plastic headlights lens have become so dull due to the affects of oxidation that they became translucent. I could no longer see the headlight bulb or it's reflectors. So, I went to my nearby auto parts store purchased a Headlight Restoration Kit to repair the problem. After following the instructions 3 times, I was not satisfied with final results of my efforts. I made up my mind to accept the expense to replace both headlights, weeks later, I got the idea to try that stuff I had on hand, Bring It On, It can't hurt, right? After all, I intend to replace the lamps anyhow. After applying Bring It On Cleaner just one time, as directed, Bring It On Cleaner removed that unwanted oxidation from the plastic lens. I could see the bulb and the reflector. I was just as pleased with the final results that I accomplished using Bring It On Cleaner. Now I don't have to buy a new set of headlights, Thanks you, for a product that really works well." Le Roy Posted email April 23, 2011
- I first came across your great product in the Las Vegas Herald Newspaper in June of 2007. We have alkali in the water here in Las Vegas and it turns our outside windows white. I tried everything on the market to remove it and nothing worked! Not until I found your product, Boy when you say Bring It On! You mean it! My windows are spotless and the product saved me thousand on not replacing my windows. Thanks Audry Las Vegas, Nevada
- We received a sample of this product at the ISSA International Cleaning Show in Orlando Florida in October 2007. We were so impressed with the results we now carry this product in our Janitorial Supply House for our wholesale customers."
- I have a window washing business in Los Angeles, Ca. washing windows on tall buildings. I came across this product and sent for a sample, now I buy the product by the cases! A little elbow grease on some of the windows, but they are spotless!"
- This product actually works! I was in the process of replacing the tile in my guest bathroom, I tried the Bring It On Cleaner, after hearing Gary Sullivan talk show host recommend it on a radio station in our town. I ordered it, used it and love the results." - Kristin from Minnesota
- There is nothing better for cleaning shower doors than Bring it ON." - Gary Sullivan, host of America's most listened-to home improvement radio talk show.
- We have used Bring It On! for cleaning shower doors that had 30 years of mineral build-up. Yes, we worked on it! But it cleaned them spotless! This product really works!" - Patty from California
- This product is the only one I have found that removes all the water spots on windows at my car wash." Happy customers!
- Thank you for a great product. We have 80 clear shower doors at our resort and nothing cleans them like your Bring it on cleaner." - Carrneros Inn, Napa, Ca.
- I have a beige corian sink that gets stains on it in the kitchen from coffee, food and more. Used your water stain remover and my sink looks new!"
- "I have over 50 year old living room windows, I could never find anything to clean them to my satisfaction until I came across this product last year at the Fresno Home Show. Those old windows look like new!! Thanks for a great product! Julie Fresno Ca.
- "I bought your product at the State Fair in Sacramento and I was skeptical, but when I started using it I couldn't believe that it really worked! Thanks"
- Directions for use: Use sparingly; lightly moisten a cloth or sponge, use a small amount. Rub firmly in a circular motion on a dry surface until area is clean, on tough areas let it set for up to 1 hour. Repeat if necessary. Work a 2-3 inch area at a time. Rinse with warm water. For tough jobs, refer to directions on the back of the bottle.
- How does this formula work?: The oxygen bleach tackles to outer layer of the minerals, as you scrub on the surface the mild abrasive plus the acid base, very low PH formula attacks the rest of the minerals.
- Cautions: Always test on an inconspicuous place before applying to visible surfaces.
- MSDS: To download the Materials Safety Data Sheet for Bring it ON, click here.
- For large areas or tough spots a hand held buffer or palm sander can be used. We recommend the Black & Decker FS-500 or FS-600G.
Bring It On! Spot Remover Really Works! is VERY powerful. Always test it on an inconspicuous spot before applying it to an entire surface!