Title: How to clean shower doors
Keywords: Bathroom cleaning tips: How to clean shower doors
Abstract: Bathroom cleaning tips: How to clean shower doors.
- You'll once again have glass or tile that you WANT your family, friends and neighbors to see.
- It works FAST. You'll have time to enjoy your life instead of cleaning things!
- It is EFFECTIVE. No need for exhaustive scrubbing. No more aches and pains the day after cleaning.
- It is SIMPLE to use: Wipe on, let dry, wipe off.
- It smells GREAT! A pleasant, invigorating mint fragrance.
- It's SAFE. You'll breathe easily, because there are NO dangerous fumes, and no gloves or goggles are required.
- It's READY to use right now. No messy or inconsistent mixing of powders or chemicals to waste your time.
- The result are BEAUTIFUL!
- Removes hard water spots, rust, mold, mildew, mineral deposits, oxidation, crusty build-up, film, soap scum, lime scale, calcium, organic stains, alkali, salt spray, well water stains, and much more.
- Works on glass, tile, porcelain, stainless steel, Corian, aluminum, chrome and fiberglass.
- Especially designed to eliminate water spots on glass shower doors.
- Cleans showers, floors, counter tops, toilets, windows, faucets, fixtures, sinks, tubs, stovetops, ovens, BBQ grills, pots and pans.
- Outdoor uses include car windows, pool tile, outside windows.
- Contains oxygen bleach, an amazing and effective cleaning compound. For more information on oxygen bleach, click here
- 12 years of research was needed to find the chemical combination that breaks the molecular bonds that keep tough stains attached to surfaces.
- Mint fragrance
- Unconditional money-back guarantee
- "We came across this product at the ISSA Internation Cleaning Show in Orlando Florida in October 2007. We were so impressed with the results we now carry this product in our Janitorial Suppy House for our wholesale customers."
- "I have a window washing business in Los Angeles, Ca. washing windows on tall buildings. I came across this product and sent for a sample, now I buy the product by the cases! A little elbow grease on some of the windows, but they are spotless!"
- "This product actually works! I was in the process of replacing the tile in my guest bathroom, I tried the Bring It On Cleaner, after hearing Gary Sullivan talkshow host recommend it on a radio station in our town. I ordered it, used it and love the results." - Kristin from Minnesota
- "There is nothing better for cleaning shower doors than Bring it ON." - Gary Sullivan, host of America's most listened-to home improvement radio talk show.
- "We have used Bring It On! It Really Works! for cleaning shower doors that had 30 years of mineral build-up. Yes, we worked on it! But it cleaned them spotless! This product really works!" - Patty from California
- "This product is the only one I have found that removes all the water spots on windows at my car wash." Happy customers!
- "Thank you for a great product. We have 80 clear shower doors at our resort and nothing cleans them like your Bring it on cleaner." - Carneros Inn, Napa, Ca.
- "I have a beigh corian sink that gets stains on it in the kitchen from coffee, food and more. Used your water stain remover and my sink looks new!"
- Directions for use: Use sparingly; lightly moisten a cloth or sponge, use a small amount. Rub firmly in a circular motion on a dry surface until area is clean, on tough areas let it set for up to 1 hour. Repeat if necessary. Work a 2-3 inch area at a time. Rinse with warm water. For tough jobs, refer to directions on the back of the jar.
- How does this formula work?: The oxygen bleach tackles to outer layer of the minerals, as you scrub on the surface the mild abrasive plus the acid base, very low PH formula attacks the rest of the minerals.
- Cautions: Always test on an inconspicuous place before applying to visible surfaces.
- MSDS: MSDS: To download the Materials Safety Data Sheet for Bring it ON, click here
- For large areas or tough spots a hand held buffer or palm sander can be used. We like the Black & Decker FS-500 or FS-600G.
Caption: I want to take you back to an earlier time when those shower doors were sparkling clean and clear. Get ready to enjoy that feeling again! "Click above Demonstration Video's for this product."
Featured in The Family Handyman Magazine February issue 2009! Great hard water spot and stain remover for shower doors, tile, glass and windows!
You'll never need to deal with filmy shower doors again when you use our Water Spot Watchdog
. The Water Spot Watchdog is a combination of products: a powerful hard water spot remover, and an amazing sealant that eliminates the microscopic nooks and crannies that water impurities need in order to cling to your shower door and make spots and stains.
Go look at those ugly spots and water stains right now... then say "Bring It On!". We can no longer count the number of people that write us to say they no longer worry about ugly shower doors. It Really Works! It easily eradicates those embarassing, ugly white stains on your shower doors. Your bathroom will look new again!
After you clean your shower doors, then follow up with our Pro-tect Shield Silicone Sealant, your shower doors and walls remain completely spot-free for up to 4-5 weeks.
Here are instructions for home use:
Water Spot remover sparingly. It is very strong and slightly abrasive. Test in an inconspicuous place.
Lightly moisten a scrubber pad, cloth or sponge and apply product.
Rub firmly in a circular motion on a dry door until area is clean.
Work a 2-3 inch area at a time then, rinse with warm water.
After the surface is clean, spray on a light coat of Pro-tect Shield Silicone Sealant
. Dry completely with a clean absorbent cloth. Then buff surface with a clean towel.
Apply every 4-5 weeks to completely repel water spots. Yes, it keeps them from coming back!Note: When using our Pro-tect Shield Silicone Sealant cover shower floor before use. Pro-tect Shield will make shower floor slippery. Be sure and clean floor before using shower.
Note: Our Bring It On Cleaner! It Really Works! water spot remover can be used on stainless steel, anodized aluminum, and chrome. Due to its abrasive nature, do not use the water spot remover on brass fixtures, high gloss acrylic tubs or real marble. If unsure, always test product on an inconspicuous area.
for more information on our Pro-tect Shield Silicone Sealant.
for more information on our Water Spot remover.
The Water Spot Watchdog kit saves you money by combining the Bring It On Cleaner! It Really Works! Water Spot Remover and the Pro-tect Shield Silicone Sealant into a single package which costs less than buying them separately.
And here is the best part: If the Watchdog Package doesn't perform exactly as described above, we will refund your purchase price, no questions asked. It's guaranteed to work!
You want clean shower doors right now don't you? Then you've got nothing to lose. Order today!