Large Size Low Back Yucca Pack
Therapy Pack for Low Back Pain
Large Size Low Back Yucca Pack
To save 5% or more on every order, subscribe to our email newsletter! Click here
Free Shipping!: Pain relieving heat packs
Keywords: Yucca Pack, Muscle Tension, Lower Back Pain, Lower Back Support, Lower Back Muscle Pain
Features: Moist heat or cold; made from only the finest material and herbs.
Testimony: I have problems with very frequent severe tension headaches and occasional migraines. A friend brought me her yucca neck wrap to try one night, and I was amazed! This headache was GONE in half an hour, after being greatly reduced in only 15 minutes! I have been in love with my neighbor's neck wrap ever since! So today I have ordered your product. Thanks so much!
Witness: Rebecca from California
- Wonderfully relaxing theraputic aroma when heated.
- Moist heat infused with yucca oil is guaranteed to make you feel better fast or your money back.
- Alternating heat/cold therapy is the #1 recommended treatment for lower back pain
- Extremely safe and easy to use. Just pop it in the microwave or freezer!
- Very sturdy. It will NOT fall apart.
- You'll be doing your part to protect the earth, because this heat pack is made of all natural ingredients. The fleece coverings are made from recycled materials.
- Anatomically designed for maximum comfort and effectiveness.
- Soft fleece material feels real good!
- Extremely long heat retention means you spend more time enjoying soothing relief and less time re-heating.
- Comfortably transfers cold to your body and remains pliable and conforming when frozen.
- Excellent source of either heat or cold therapy.
- Approximate size 27" Wide (long) and approximately 8" at the tallest section.
- Filled with top-quality yucca oil infused granules.
- Professional-grade construction.
- Stays hot or cold for up to 45 minutes.
- As a heat pack, retains effectiveness for up to 400 uses.
- As a cold pack, unlimited uses!
- Very cost-effective compared to medications and other types of heat packs. With over 400 uses as a heat pack, that works out to less that $.20 per use.
- Qualifies for reimbursment under IRS regulations and many medical insurance plans.
- 100% Organic
- "I have problems with very frequent severe tension headaches and occasional migraines. A friend brought me her yucca neck wrap to try one night, and I was amazed! This headache was GONE in half an hour, after being greatly reduced in only 15 minutes! I have been in love with my neighbor's neck wrap ever since! So today I have ordered your product. Thanks so much!" - Rebecca from California
- Heat - Place in microwave or oven to heat before use.
- Cold - Place in freezer for 1 hour before use.
- Use Velcro strap to keep in place for sitting, walking, and standing.
- Will not absorb body odors.
- To clean, gently wipe with damp cloth.
Caption: This is NOT one of those cheap, corn-filled scrap-cloth sewing-hobbist heat packs!
It is a professional-grade, fleese-lined, double-stitched pouch filled with top-quality, aromatic pain-relieving yucca oil-infused granules.
This Yucca Pack is similar to our regular Versatile Yucca Pack, only larger.
Use on different areas of the body; neck, elbows, knees, ankles etc. Belt pulls in on the abdominal muscle flattening the back and helping the sciatic nerve by correctly aligning the spine.
Also may be strapped across the back for pain between the shoulder blades, may be draped across shoulder for shoulder and rotator cuff injuries.
Do you suffer from any of these symptoms?
- General muscle fatigue
- Arthritic and Rheumatic pain
- Sciatic nerve flare-ups
- Tight, stiff muscles
A patented blend of aromatic herbs and spices has been combined with the natural anti-inflammatory properties of the desert Yucca plant. This unique formulation has been reported to penetrate muscles and joints to ease pain, increase blood circulation and reduce inflammation.
Imagine the relief of pain and discomfort. You can feel better every day by using a lower back Yucca Pack.
Touch of Oranges -
P.O. Box 2210 Cottonwood, CA 96022
Customer Service: 1-800-867-2643
- Email: info@TouchOfOranges.com
- Fax: 530-347-0348
Business Opportunities at Touch of Oranges:
We are looking for sales teams that want to earn money demonstrating products like Touch of Oranges wood cleaner & Touch of Beeswax wood preserver. For more information click here